Each year Health Equity Solutions hosts listening sessions to learn what health equity issues are most important to people in Connecticut. This year we are flipping the script.
Let’s talk about it! We want to learn the health equity issues that are most important to you AND how you want to be involved in health equity work whether that means informing the Commission on Racial Equity in Public Health, pushing change at the state legislature, or educating our state about the impacts of racism on health, among lots of other options.
What resources are most important to ensure that you and your community can be as healthy as possible? How can you be an agent of change?
Your insight will help to inform our 2023 policy agenda and we will share what we hear with the Commission on Racial Equity and Public Health—including how you would like to see the Commission engage the people of Connecticut in its work.
These sessions are open to community members and partner organizations. Community members attending on their own time & attending a full session will be thanked with a $20 gift card.
Ways to stay engaged:
- Share this opportunity with others! Please find our Save the Date Flyer here!
- Follow us on social media! Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram
- We can come to you! If you would like to co-host a community conversation for your organization or you’re having an event and there is an opportunity for us to join, please reach out to Harley Webley at email@example.com.
July sessions are at full capacity and closed at this time! Please keep an eye out for more session opportunities throughout August!
For public sessions (all CT residents welcome!), please register below:
- These sessions are closed.
For partner-ONLY sessions, please register below:
- This session is closed for the PT Partners virtual event registration.
- This session is closed for the Nonprofit Accountability Group virtual event registration.
- This session is closed for the Make the Road, HES, & Ministerial Health Fellowship virtual event.
- This session is closed for the Ministerial Health Fellowship in-person registration.
- This session is closed for the Hispanic Health Council virtual event registration.
If you have any questions or need accommodations, please contact our Policy & Communications Specialist, Harley Webley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a summary report of these sessions, please find it at 2022 Community Conversations Final Report